This webiste is property of OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH with its social headquarter at Heinrich-Pesch-Straße 3 50739 Köln, Germany, registered with the Trade Register under the number Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 87980 having the following Fiscal code DE306974881.
1. General informations
Website / Site: The domain www.oxyhelp.eu and all its subdomains, through which users can purchase the products and services that are being offered.
User: any individual or legal entity accessing the www.oxyhelp.eu, website, indfifferent of its reason and scope. The user undertakes to access and use the site for purposes and means that are not abusive.
Campaign the action to display for the purpose of promotion, a finite number of Goods and / or Services, for a limited period of time, determined by OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH
- The information published on the www.oxyhelp.eu website are information of general interest about the products marketed by it, as well as other information deemed to be of interest to users;
- All information is made available to users free of charge;
- To place an order, you may need to create a free personal account by filling out a registration form: your email address, password, personal details and delivery address;
- Personal data is used only in the interest of processing the order made, for delivery to the consumer and for marketing purposes. The data will not be alienated to a third person and will not be used for purposes other than those declared;
3. Information regarding products
- All products displayed on this Site are for presentation purposes and may be marketed on request. The products are new and will be accompanied by the tax invoice, as required by the law in force;
- The products displayed on the site may be ordered within the stock limit by an express request to OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH , via the contact or offer request form, or using the contact page data;
- FEach product displayed on the site contains images, descriptions, and prices. There is a possibility that the images presented do not match the product due to the differences between the different brands of the devices on which the product is viewed. We do not take responsibility for the gap between the color displayed by your monitor screen and the actual product;
- We guarantee the authenticity of all traded products as specified on the site.
4. Information concerning the provided services
- All services displayed on this site will be accompanied by a contract and an invoice upon purchase.
5. Contact information
- Accessing the site, using the information presented within it, visiting the pages or sending out emails or notices addressed to www.oxyhelp.eu sis made electronically, by telephone, or any other means of communication available to the User, and is deemed to consent to the receipt of notifications from www.oxyhelp.eu in an electronic and / or telephone manner, including communications via email or through ads on the site. We can be contacted at the following phone number +49 1525 9483183, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, physical address Heinrich-Pesch-Straße 3 50739 Köln, Germany
- OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH reserves the right not to respond to all requests of any kind received through any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.);
6. Disputes and final provisions
- The company OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH reserves the right to fill and modify any information on the site without prior notice;
- The company OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH shall not be liable for damages incurred as a result of the failure of the Site;
- The entire content of the Site (images, texts, animations, or any other data) is protected under the Copyright and Intellectual and Industrial Property Law. Use without written permission of OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH of any of the items listed above is punishable under the laws in force;
- Any dispute between the user and OXYHELP INDUSTRY GmbH will be settled amicably. If it is not possible to settle the conflict amicably, the jurisdiction German courts.